The Marine Hotel – Update
The Marine Hotel required new room and table booking systems and an update to their old website.
The update allowed us to refresh the hotel identity while taking advantage of the latest technologies.
We designed a new logo that was friendlier and more up to date.
The new website was built with a single main page optimised for mobile devices, where scrolling is preferable to jumping from page to page. The new website has an integrated room booking system with the following features:
- Customers can view availability and book directly from the website.
- Gift Certificates & Vouchers are available – Sell gift certificates online and send out vouchers to valued customers.
- Instant Payment Processing – ability to accept payments in full, or part at the time of booking.
- Point Of Sale – ability to accept phone and walk-in bookings.
- Automated Billing & Invoices – ability to instantly send customers receipts and booking invoices.
- Customer Accounts – allowing customers to review booking history, store auto-fill details and adjust future bookings.
The website also features an integrated Table Booking system and backend management system.
- Real-time restaurant reservations system with no booking fees
- The system allows the Marine to attract new guests, and take bookings online 24 hours a day.
- Table Management – table management module optimises table usage and turn time
We also took all the photographs for the website and wrote simple, clear and engaging copy.
- Client The Marine Hotel, Whitby.
- Date May 22, 2017
- Tags Branding, Copywriting, Photography, Web Design
- URL View Project